• Please arrive in the presentation room at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start to load your presentation onto the computer. Computers are all running Windows.
• It is recommended that you bring your presentation on a USB drive to load onto the computer.
• Make sure you have a backup of your presentation.
All rooms have multimedia equipment. However, we cannot be responsible for equipment failure or power outage. It is recommended that you bring at least 5 printed copies of your presentation slides for the judges and audience should there be an equipment failure.
• Please arrive in the presentation room/area at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start to set up your poster.
• Easels, backboards and clips will be provided for each poster.
• Please plan to stand by your poster the full session time.